Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Daily Whiteboard Questions

Part of my students morning routine is to answer a question that I have posted on the white board. These questions are changed every day and the students have the opportunity to suggest questions they would like to see. 

I love reading the students answers to the questions and this small addition to our routine has helped me learn so much more about my students. The students also enjoy reading each others answers throughout the day. This has truly made us closer as a class because we are learning something knew about each other every single day! 

Here are some examples from this school year that we have done. 
I would love to write in the middle of the whiteboard and have the students write around the topic, but it is hard for my short kiddos to reach the top of the board. I switched my process and started writing the topics at the top of the white board instead. This has been very beneficial and all of the kids can reach to write their thoughts. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment