Monday, June 12, 2017

End of Year Student Gifts

It is so hard to believe the end of the year is already here! I had to think about what I wanted to make my kiddos and I decided to make them each their own beach bucket customized with their names. Then I am filling the bucket with a few things. 
What's in a bucket?! 

 

Here is a look inside their buckets! 

The beach balls have been signed by all of their classmates. 

Their Kindergarten Favorites picture. 
(There is a blog post on how to make a Kindergarten Favorites picture. )

Their September vs June Pictures

A poem

Custom Made Stationary for each kiddo
 


Custom made Sunglasses 


A book from Scholastic 

And finally, a class picture! 

I am so excited to give these to the kiddos! The buckets and sunglasses were made using my Cricut machine. 

The buckets were purchased and they had this awful sticker on the front. It would not come off nicely. I had to soak the bucket under warm water and use a scrub brush to get the stickers off, then there was a sticky residue. I used Goo Gone to get the stickiness off, then the Goo Gone left a residue so I hand washed every bucket. 
It was a long process, but afterwards I had 22 clean, stickerless, buckets ready to go! 









No comments:

Post a Comment