Monday, May 15, 2017

Awesome Parent Volunteer Gifts

My parent volunteer gifts are all done and ready to go for the end of the year. If you are looking for a simple, but awesome gift this one is for you! I got the idea from Primarily Speaking. I did this last year and it went over well! 

How was it made?
Step 1: Purchase all of your supplies. 
You will need: clear bags, baskets, ice cream cups, and your choice of Toppings. I bought the baskets and ice cream cups at Target. The clear bags are from Michaels. 

For Toppings I chose to include chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, heath bar bites, m&ms, rainbow sprinkles and crushed Oreos. 
Step 2: Put the toppings into the clear baggies. I made two baskets because I have two wonderful parent volunteers. 




Step 3: I made labels for each bag so the parents would know what was in the bags. I designed them in Powerpoint. 
Step 4:Cut out the labels and fold on the line

Step 5: I used Glue Dot Lines to put on the labels and then I folded them over the baggies. 
Step 6: You will need to print the Cards! They are free to print. (Click Cards)

Step 7:Put it all together and you have an amazing volunteer gift! 

No comments:

Post a Comment