Sunday, May 14, 2017

My Kindergarten Favorites Pictures

As part of their end of year gift I decided to make these cute My Kindergarten Favorites Pictures. They look like they were difficult to make but they were really easy! Here is how to make them step by step! 

Step 1: You will need to take all of your kiddos pictures up against a plain wall. I used a wall in my classroom. When you take the picture you need to leave room on the top and on the right hand side. This is for the words and their name. I did not give my students a pose. I told them they could pose however they wanted. 
Step 2: I asked the kiddos some questions about themselves. 
What is your favorite color?
What is your favorite food?
What is your favorite toy?
What is your favorite movie?
What is your favorite animal?
What is your favorite TV show?
What is your favorite activity?
Step 3: You will need to design your pictures in powerpoint. I first went through and made the kiddos pictures the backgrounds of the slides. 
Step 4: I added all of the students names at the top. Create a text box and pick a fun font. 
Step 5: Create a separate text box to say, "My Kindergarten Favorites." 
Step 6:Create a separate text box to put all of the answers to their questions. 
Step 7: Create a final text box for your school year. 
Step 8: You are all done and ready to print! Repeat for each student! 

Here are all of the finished products! I love them! 












No comments:

Post a Comment