Friday, May 6, 2016

Mother's Day Coasters

Mother's are so important to us and they deserve to have a special treat on their special day! My students made coasters for their moms and every coaster was unique! This project was very affordable and was super easy to complete! Even with 24 students. 

Step 1: Purchase white tiles from the hardware store. The tiles I used were only $.16 each! You will also need to purchase felt. 

Step 2: Give the students sharpies and their tiles! I wrote their names on the back. 

Step 3: I had my students turn their tiles back into me for step 4. They were very excited with how well their sharpie creations turned out! 








Step 4: Put the coasters in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. 

Step 5: Glue the pieces of felt onto the back of the coasters. This will make the bag softer on surfaces. 


Step 6: Tie some ribbon around the finished products and add a cute gift tag! 


Happy Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment