Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Puppet Pals: An Electronic Puppet Show

Puppet Pals is a wonderful app that I purchased for my personal IPad! It is awesome! The students are able to write scripts with a group, then use the IPad to act out their story. The students have absolutely loved this app! They can even put themselves in the puppet show. We take their picture and they become part of the show! Once the students have recorded their electronic puppet show, I upload it to our classroom youtube account and we make sure we show the class and send the link to the parents! 

Here are some of the examples that my class has done. We have done many puppet shows, but many of them have students in them. I am only sharing links to the shows that do not have the students faces in them. 

Example 1
Example 2

No comments:

Post a Comment