Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Oh, the Places I'll Go


I found this wonderful activity on TPT and I loved it so much I just had to do it with my class. I bought the activity at Miss 5th TPT Page

As a class we read the story Oh, the Places You'll Go. Then we broke the questions up and the students had to  brainstorm, write a rough draft, edit their work, then they were able to write in a fancy black pen on their final copies. 

Once the students had their writing completed they were able to fold and glue their balloons together. They had to be careful to make sure everything lined up correctly. 

Once everything was glued we were able to add the basket on the bottom. I used regular ribbon and a whole punch to attach the basket to the balloon. 
This was an extremely fun activity for the students and I know I will definitely be doing it next year!  







No comments:

Post a Comment